PUE611BB5J 60CM 4-ZONE INDUCTION HOB
We try our best to provide accurate product information from the manufacturer's or agent's website. However, the information on this page may change without notice, and it may not be accurate if there are specification changes. We recommend checking the manufacturer's site for the latest specs and information.
While all items available for online purchase can be added to your cart, we cannot guarantee their availability at the time of order processing.
In case we are unable to fulfill your order, we will get in touch with you to provide an alternative option or arrange a full refund.
If your product is eligible for warranty, you can find its registration link here.
The induction hob: cook fast, clean and safely while using very little energy.
TouchSelect: All at the touch of a finger.
With this new control panel, you can regulate the desired cooking zone easily. Simply select the power level you need. And the new QuickStart- and ReStartfunctions make cooking even easier.
Speed up your cooking.
When you want to get quick and easy meals on the table even faster, Power Boost can help. This practical feature adds a boost of power for ultra-quick heating. Use it on your induction hob to boil large quantities of water – and heat up to 35% faster compared to the highest power level.
Stores your control settings.
If something goes wrong or boils over, the hob automatically turns itself off and saves the last selected setting. This means you can clean it conveniently and restore the settings at the touch of a button.
Faster cooking, reduced energy consumption. This is Induction.
Induction hobs generate heat only where it is needed – in the base of the pan. What does this mean for you? More safety and more convenience. The lower temperature keeps both big and little hands safe from burning. Not only that, but an induction hob brings two litres of water to a boil twice as fast as a glass-ceramic hob, which also saves a great deal of energy.
Start cooking faster.
Would you like to start cooking quickly and intuitively? The Quick Start function detects where you have placed the cookware and after switching-on, it automatically selects the corresponding cooking zone on the control interface. You can get started straight away and select the desired cooking level for your cookware without delay.
Flexibility of cooking zones
- Cooking zone front left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3 KW)
- Cooking zone rear left: 180 mm, 1.8 KW (max. power 3 KW)
- Cooking zone rear right: 145 mm , 1.4 KW (max power 2.2 KW)
- Cooking zone front right: 210 mm, 2.2 KW (max. power 3 KW)
- Variable 17-stage power settings for each zone: precisely adapt the heat with 17 power levels (9 main levels and 8 intermediate levels).
Time saving & efficiency
- Boost function for all zones: boil water more quickly thanks to 50% more energy than at the highest standard level.
- QuickStart Function: when switching on, the hob automatically selects the cooking zone with cookware (placed in off-mode).
- ReStart Function: in case of unintentional switch-off, restore all previous settings by switching on the hob again within 4 seconds.
- 2 stage residual heat indicator: indicates which cooking zones are still hot or warm.
- Childproof lock: prevent unintended activation of the hob.
- Main on/off switch: switch off all cooking zones at the touch of a button.
- Safety switch-off: for safety reasons, heating stops after a preset time without interaction (customizable).
- Dimensions of the product (HxWxD mm): 51 x 592 x 522
- Required niche size for installation (HxWxD mm) : 51 x 560 x (490 - 500)
- Min. worktop thickness: 16 mm
- Connected load: 3 KW
- PowerManagement Function: limit the maximum power if needed (depends on fuse protection of electric installation).