Pest-Stop 800DMC MITE CONTROLLER

$69.90

PRODUCT DETAILS OF PEST-STOP 800DMC MITE CONTROLLER

Over exposure to dust mite may result in a person becoming allergic to pollen and developing hay fever. Dust mite are also responsible for up to 50% of respiratory asthma, eczema and rhinitis conditions.

After many years of research and clinical trials the results have been more than expected. The reduction in allergens was the goal of our research. The reduction in the dust mite population was an overwhelming breakthrough.

The Dust Mite Controller is a non toxic device, without the use of chemical substances; it is completely ecological and effectively reduces the number of dust mites and the allergens they produce.

FEATURES

  • Just plug-in
  • High pressure ultrasonic technology
  • Scientifically & clinically proven
  • Reduces risk of asthma as well as other allergies
  • LED push night light
  • No poison, no chemicals, no traps!

WHAT ARE MITES?

Mites are microscopical spiders the size of 200u. In particular, Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus and Dermatophagoides farinae (Fig. 1), living in house dust, they are important agents responsible for allergic disorders.

These mites live in house dust and in beddings like mattresses, blanket and pillows, feeding on epithelial dander.

What is house dust mite allergy?

House mite allergy is a hypersensitive reaction to proteins in the excretion of dust mites. The protein attacks the respiratory passages causing hay fever and asthma. It will aggravate dermatitis in people who have a tendency to this problem.

House dust mites (Fig. 2) are found in all homes. They are microscopic organisms that thrive in warm and humid houses with lots of food – human skin. The mites prefer to live in beds and, because we spend about a third of the day in bed, we inhale large quantities of dust mite allergens.

What are the symptoms of house dust mite allergy?

– Hay fever, runny nose, itching, sneezing.
– Watering eyes.
– Asthma, difficulty in breathing.
– Infantile eczema (a skin disease) may get worse.

HOW IT WORKS

The Dust Mite Controller emits pulsing ultrasonic waves at a frequency of 40,000Hz which is totally harmless for humans and pets, but very annoying for the dust mite. The ultrasonic waves seem to interfere in the growing cycle of house dust mites, reducing the allergenic presence in the domestic environment. For best results, keep plugged in at all times. Benefits are noticed after about 2 months of use, when the population on dust mites dramatically reduces.

SPECIFICATIONS      

Model No Pest-Stop 800 DMC
Dimension 109 x 75 x 33 mm
Power Input 230V, 50Hz
Power Consumption 5 Watts
Weight 72 grams
Coverage Area 800 sq ft
Recommended Area room, hall, office, hotel
opening-banner
icon-delivery
Free Delivery
For Purchase Above $300
icon-delivery
Wide Range
Over 2000 Items Available
icon-delivery
7 Days Exchange
Hassle-Free
icon-delivery
Secured Checkout
No-Frills Payment