DD-103 WIRELESS DIGITAL DOORBELL
We try our best to provide accurate product information from the manufacturer's or agent's website. However, the information on this page may change without notice, and it may not be accurate if there are specification changes. We recommend checking the manufacturer's site for the latest specs and information.
While all items available for online purchase can be added to your cart, we cannot guarantee their availability at the time of order processing.
In case we are unable to fulfill your order, we will get in touch with you to provide an alternative option or arrange a full refund.
If your product is eligible for warranty, you can find its registration link here.
- Superheterodyne Coding
- Volume Control
- 50m Range
- Weatherproof Transmitter
PRODUCT DETAILS OF SOUNDTECH DD-103 WIRELESS DIGITAL DOORBELL
- 52 polyphonic melodies available
- Advanced technology of "different code on same frequency", thus mutual interference can be avoided between neighbors using the same doorbell.
- Working distance is up to 50m in unobstructed open space. It can be wide used for home, hotel, shop, office, factory, etc. It can also be used for message notifying alarm for the patients and elderly people.
- Wireless design, easy to install
- Low power consumption
- Weatherproof touch sensor transmitter with LED indicator
- Superheterodyne learning code is applied, which sets up the specific melody selected by each individual transmitter than has synchronized with the same receiver.
1. Use adhesive tape on mounting plate and mount it to door jamb or wall along with the transmitter.
2. To mount with screws - remove mounting plate from transmitter.
3. Mount plate to door jamb or wall, then install the transmitter back into place.
(B) DOOR CHIME
1. Open the battery cover and put in 3pcs AA batteries (not included) in right polarity and then close it.
2. Use screws to fix the holder on place where you want to.
3. Attach the doorbell onto the holder.