VS20B75AER1 JET 75E MULTI VACUUM CLEANER
We try our best to provide accurate product information from the manufacturer's or agent's website. However, the information on this page may change without notice, and it may not be accurate if there are specification changes. We recommend checking the manufacturer's site for the latest specs and information.
While all items available for online purchase can be added to your cart, we cannot guarantee their availability at the time of order processing.
In case we are unable to fulfill your order, we will get in touch with you to provide an alternative option or arrange a full refund.
If your product is eligible for warranty, you can find its registration link here.
More Advanced Cleaning Performance
Clean various types of floor effectively with the maximum suction power. The Digital Inverter Motor generates suction power of up to 200W*. The aerodynamic design of the air system optimizes the airflow, while multi-cyclonic air filtration efficiently traps fine dust particles.
* Based on internal testing, in accordance with the IEC 62885-4 CL.5.8 standard. Measured at the inlet of the non-accessorized tool, using Jet Mode and a battery that is fully charged. Results may vary depending on actual usage.
Strong suction power
Digital Inverter Motor
Clean more effectively with a suction power of up to 200W*. The Digital Inverter Motor’s ultrasonic welded airfoil blades optimises the airflow. So it delivers a strong input power of up to 550W**, high energy efficiency and up to 200W* of suction. It also has a 10 year warranty on the motor***.
* Based on internal testing, in accordance with the IEC 62885-4 CL.5.8 standard. Measured at the inlet of the non-accessorised tool, using Jet Mode and a battery that is fully charged. Results may vary depending on actual usage.** Based on internal testing, in accordance with the IEC 60335-1 CL.10 standard.*** The 10 year warranty is limited to the Digital Inverter Motor only. Applies to all DIT models sold from January 2023.
Enjoy clean air and extreme suction power with the Jet Cyclone’s high-efficiency, multi-cyclone structure. An optimal air path reduces air resistance and 9 cyclones, with 27 air inlets, reduce the loss of suction. It also hygienically traps fine dust that is sucked into the vacuum cleaner.
Clean up to 60 mins
Removable and Longer-lasting Battery
Enjoy a long cleaning time without recharging. Its high capacity battery maintains suction for up to 60 minutes*. And you can replace it with a spare battery** and clean for up to 120 minutes. It retains 70% of its original performance up to 500 cycles***.
* The stated run time applies when using a high capacity battery (2000mA) and the minimum power level with a non-motorised tool attached. Results may vary depending on actual usage.** An extra battery will be sold separately as an accessory.*** Maintains 70% capacity after 500 cycles of use, based on the battery package capacity (2000mA). 1 cycle: Full discharge after being full charged (100% ~ 0%). Results may vary depending on actual usage. Based on internal testing.
Fully washable dustbin
Keep the dustbin hygienically clean and empty the vacuum cleaner easily. The whole 0.8L dustbin, including the multi-cyclone system, is fully washable, so it can be kept clean and fresh*. It can also be removed easily without detaching the pipe from the body, so you can simply tip out the dust.
* After cleaning, dry the fine dust filter completely for more than 24 hours in the shade before use.
LED Digital Display
Control and maintain the vacuum cleaner intuitively with an LED digital display, which supports various languages. At a glance you can see the suction level and remaining battery time*. And it alerts you to problems and offers solutions. When charging it shows you how much it has been charged.
* The displayed time may differ from the actual usage time and is continuously updated every second. The usage time may shorten based on the number of uses.
2-in-1 Charging Station
Store and charge your vacuum cleaner more flexibly with the 2-in-1 Charging Station, which can be easily adjusted to suit any home. If you want to save space it can be mounted on the wall. Or you can use it as a stand-alone charger, so you can simply remove the battery and charge it anywhere.
|Digital Inverter Motor
|Max Consumption Power
|Running Time (min)
Up to 60min*
|Dust Collection Type
|2-in-1 Charger (Wallmount)
|Soft Action Brush
Extension Crevice Tool
|Fine Dust Filter
|Fully Washable Bin
|Dimension (Pack: WxHxD)
|250 x 1130 x 215 mm