NP9960i PREMIUM WATER IONIZER + FREE INSTALLATION & FREE ROCKING MASSAGE CHAIR B2
We try our best to provide accurate product information from the manufacturer's or agent's website. However, the information on this page may change without notice, and it may not be accurate if there are specification changes. We recommend checking the manufacturer's site for the latest specs and information.
While all items available for online purchase can be added to your cart, we cannot guarantee their availability at the time of order processing.
In case we are unable to fulfill your order, we will get in touch with you to provide an alternative option or arrange a full refund.
If your product is eligible for warranty, you can find its registration link here.
novita HydroPlus® Premium Water Ionizer NP9960i infuses elegance with pragmatism as it grants you with 7 different types of functional water for everyday consumption, with usage ranging from regular drinking to cooking for heightened flavours. Certified as a medical device by Korea Food & Drug Administration (KFDA), NP9960i offers enhanced ultra-water purification with its Certified Advanced Ultra Hollow Membrane and Integrated Baked Electrode Plates. Well-furnished with a refined user interface operating system and stability system, count on your trusty unit to bring you an exceptional user experience and quality drinking water every day. Glam up your kitchen space with this sleek and sophisticated unit and make the most out of your drinking experience with HydroPlus® Alkaline Antioxidant Water!
|Dimensions (W x D x H):||140 x 270 x 350 mm|
|Net Weight:||5.1 kg|
|Power Consumption:||90 Watts|
|Water Supply:||Direct Connect to faucet or piping|
|Ionized Water Output Rate:||Recommended 2.0 llitres/ min|
|Applicable Water Inflow Pressure:||0.7 – 5.0 kgf / cm²|
|Applicable Water Temperature:||5 – 30 °C|
|Electrodes:||Baked Platinised - Titanium|
|Cleaning Device:||• Patented auto cleaning water cell (no waiting interval)
• Patent number 10-0844394 & 10-1007734
|ORP Reduction:||• Alkaline Level 1: pH 8.5 / ORP -150mV
• Alkaline Level 2: pH 9.0 / ORP -200mV
• Alkaline Level 3: pH 9.5 / ORP -250mV
• Alkaline Level 4: pH 10.0 / ORP -300mV
• Purified: pH & ORP inherent from water source
• Acidic Level 1: pH 5.0
• Acidic Level 2: pH 3.5
|Filter Type:||Hi-Performance Advanced Ultra Hollow Membrane Filter NP 9009UF|
|Filter Capacity:||3,600 litres (up to 12 months, based on approx 10 litres/day)|
|Filter Lifespan Indicator:||Icon Indication|
|Control Panel:||Touch Screen|
|Safety Feature:||• Auto Ionization Shut Off with Hot Water Source
• Excessive Current Control
|Colour Option:||• Classic White
• Grandeur Black
• pH & ORP may vary by ± 0.5 and ±150mV respectively, subjected to nature of water source, piping condition, water inflow rate, chlorine concentration and filter usage.
• Indicated pH readings are obtained based on pH 7.5 source water. All pH/ORP readings are attained based on quantitative sampling basis.
• pH & ORP reduction is subjected to natural depreciation.
• The water flow rate may vary subjected to nature of source water inflow pressure, distance from water source and remaining filter lifespan.